I’m participating in the Month of Faves hosted by Estella’s Revenge et. al. Here are five of my faves from this year:
1. The Shadow Hero by Gene Luen Yang — Lots of great humor here. Plus: superhero!
2. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han — FAKE DATING. Enough said.
3. The Great Greene Heist by Varian Johnson — Super fun book about a lot of interesting personalities.
4. Pointe by Brandy Colbert — Theo is one of my favorite main characters of the year.
5. The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd — I don’t normally have an interest in novels about slavery, but I really found myself caught up in this book club pick.